- This Sterling Silver Claddagh ring is beautifully crafted with an intricately detailed Celtic Knot design. The Claddagh is integrated into the Celtic knot to create a seamless flow.
- The first Claddagh Ring originated over 400 years ago in a small fishing village outside Galway called Claddagh. The Claddagh's distinctive design features two hands clasping a heart surmounted by a crown. The elements of this symbol are said to correspond to the qualities of love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown). How you wear your Claddagh ring represents your relationship status.
- Dimensions : width 8mm x depth 2mm
- Available in sizes E - S
- Weight approx 6 grams
- Hallmarked in the Irish assay office in Dublin castle.
- Each Claddagh ring comes with a complimentary gift card so you can let your loved one know the meaning behind the design. One page has a brief description of the Celtic Knot and the other page explains how to wear it based on your relationship status.
- Your ring will ship within 3 days of ordering and will arrive beautifully presented in the luxury Arnua gift box via INSURED REGISTERED POST to ensure its safe and timely arrival.
Claddagh Ring with Celtic Knot band
If your ring doesn't fit properly we are happy to resize it free of charge, the only cost to you will be the shipping fees.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase return it to us for a full refund of the purchase price. You refund will be issued upon receipt of the retured goods.
Please note: You are responsible for the safe return of the item, as such it is recommended using a tracked shipping method.