- The infinity knot cufflinks are individually handcrafted in my workshop in Dublin, Ireland from high-quality materials to ensure you receive a piece with the finest detail that will last a lifetime. They are finished with heavyweight arm and spring-loaded fittings.
- The Trinity Knot holds major significance in Irish Celtic mythology in that it is believed to represent the three promises of a relationship such as to love, honour, and protect. The circle entwined through the knot represents infinity.
- Hallmarked in the Irish assay office in Dublin castle.
- Purchasing the Infinity knot cuff links as a gift? Let your loved one know the meaning of the design with a complimentary gift card. One page explains the meanings/origins of the Trinity knot and the other page is blank for you to write your personal message.
- Your Infinity knot cufflinks will arrive beautifully presented in our luxury custom gift box.
Handmade Infinity Knot Cufflinks
- Length 18mm x Width 18mm x Depth 1.5mm
- Weight 6.5 grams.
- Your Arnua order will be shipped worldwide by free insured, registered post. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with your receipt and tracking number. Click here for estimated shipping timeframe.
- Expedited 1 - 3 day delivery service via DHL is available at checkout if you need your package delivered urgently.