- The Lunula is one of the first Gold jewelry pieces to be made in Ireland, dating as far back as 2000 B.C. It is one of the lesser known Irish artefacts, similar to the Torc these pieces were worn as a neck collar. The inspiration for these Lunula Celtic cufflinks comes from these magnificent artefacts.
- The word lunula comes from the Latin for ‘little moon’ named from the crescent moon shape of the design. These cufflinks are a contemporary twist on the traditional Lunula neck collar design.
- Each pair of Lunula cufflinks are individually handcrafted in my workshop in Dublin, Ireland and handcrafted from 1.5mm thick Sterling Silver to ensure every pair is finished to the highes possible standard. The Lunula has a domed profile with a polished or matte finish, the cufflink fittings are heavyweight spring loaded barrel fittings.
- Hallmarked in the Irish assay office in Dublin castle and stamped 'Made in Ireland'.
- Your Lunula cufflinks will arrive beautifully presented in our luxury custom gift box.
Handcrafted Lunula Cufflinks
- Length 18mm x Width 18mm x Depth 2.5mm
- Weight 10 grams
- Your Arnua order will be shipped worldwide by free insured, registered post. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with your receipt and tracking number. Click here for estimated shipping timeframe.
- Expedited 1 - 3 day delivery service via courier is available at checkout if you need your order delivered urgently.