- The Celtic Trinity Knot (also known as the Triquetra) is constructed of one continuous line interweaving around itself representing eternity.
- This Trinity Knot pendant is individually crafted in my workshop in Dublin, Ireland to bring you a quality piece made with the most intricate detail to ensure it lasts for generations to come. I've made this pendant with a concealed loop on the back to give it a clean contemporary look.
- Hallmarked in the Irish assay office in Dublin castle and stamped 'Made in Ireland'.
- Purchasing the Trinity Knot pendant as a gift? Let your loved one know the meaning behind the design with a complimentary gift card. One page explains the meanings/origins of the Trinity Knot and the other page is blank for you to write your personal message. A wonderful addition if gifting the piece.
- Your Trinity Knot pendant will arrive beautifully presented in our custom gift box via insured registered post to ensure its safe and timely arrival.
Handcrafted Trinity Knot Pendant
- Size - Height 15mm X Length 15mm X Depth 1.5mm
- Weight - Inc chain 10 grams
- Chain length - 16" - 24" any other length available on request
- Your Arnua order will be shipped worldwide by insured, registered post. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with your receipt and tracking number. Click here for estimated shipping timeframe.
- Free worldwide shipping on orders of €100.
- Expedited 1 - 3 day delivery service via DHL is available at checkout if you need your package delivered urgently.