- This unique handmade Ogham pendant with personalised inscription is handcrafted in my workshop in Dublin Ireland.
- Ogham is an ancient Irish alphabet, originated in Ireland in the 4th century. It would have been etched into wooden posts and stone pillars examples of which can still be found throughout Ireland.
- This personalised Ogham pendant is a unique design. It is a two-part piece with the Ogham text lying against a flat backplate. The Ogham has a textured polished finish whilst the backplate has a matt/satin finish to create some contrast between the two pieces.
- Your personalised Ogham pendant comes accompanied with a complimentary gift card. Inside the card, one page has the explanation of the Ogham writing while the other page is blank, perfect for writing your own personal message if purchasing the Ogham pendant as a gift.
- Completed with a heavy belcher chain, available in lengths from 16″ – 24″.
- Your handmade Ogham pendant will arrive beautifully presented in the Luxury Arnua gift box via FREE insured registered post to ensure it’s safe and timely arrival.
Personalized Handmade Ogham Pendant
- Dimensions: Lenght 35mm X Width 16mm X Depth 2mm
- Weight: 12 grams
- Chain lengths: 16" - 24" Any other length available on request