- The Lunula is one of the first jewelry pieces to be made in Ireland, dating as far back as 2000 B.C. It is one of the lesser known Irish artefacts, similar to the Torc these pieces were worn as a neck collar. The inspiration for the Lunula Celtic pendant comes from these magnificent artefacts.
- Each Lunula pendant is individually crafted in my workshop in Dublin, Ireland from 1.5mm thick Sterling Silver to ensure every piece is finished to the highest quality and finest detail, made to last a lifetime. This small Lunula pendant is a handcrafted modern sleek version of the ancient Celtic neckwear finished to a high polish.
- Hallmarked in the Irish assay office in Dublin castle and stamped 'Made in Ireland'.
- Your Lunula pendant will arrive beautifully presented in our luxury custom gift box.
Lunula Pendant - Small Sterling Silver
- Length 15mm x Width 15mm x Depth 3mm
- Weight approx 8 grams inc. chain
- Available in chain lengths 16" - 24" Any other length available on request
- Your Arnua order will be shipped worldwide by insured, registered post. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with your receipt and tracking number. Click here for estimated shipping timeframe.
- Free delivery on orders of €100
- Expedited 1 - 3 day delivery service via courier is available at checkout if you need your order delivered urgently.