- This beautifully detailed Ardagh ring has a 7mm wide design. The trim is mismatched with 1mm on one side and 3mm on the other side with your customised Ogham inscription. giving an overall width of 11mm. It can be finished with a polished or oxidised/darkened background.
- The Ardagh collection is inspired by the Ardagh Chalice, one of Ireland’s best known national treasures. The gold filigree band that encircles the chalice is at the heart of the design behind this range. The Ardagh ring is also known as the Celtic Shield.
- I handcraft each Ardagh ring individually in our workshop in Dublin, Ireland. By handcrafting each one individually it ensures your ring is finished to the highest standard with the finest detail, made to last for generations to come.
- Hallmarked in the Irish assay office in Dublin castle.
- Your Celtic Shield ring will arrive beautifully presented in our custom gift box via FREE insured tracked shipping to ensure the safe and timely arrival of your delivery.
- Specifications: 11mm wide x 2.2mm depth
- Available in sizes: 5 – 13.
- Also available in 10k, 14k and 18k Yellow, White and Red Gold, Platinum and Palladium (message me for prices on any of these metals)
- Approx Weights: Silver 12 - 17 grams
Ardagh Ring - Personalised Ogham Inscription - 11mm Sterling Silver