- The Claddagh Knot cufflinks are a truly unique design combining two of the most iconic symbols of Irish heritage; the Celtic Knot, the symbol for eternity, and the Claddagh, the original Irish love story; together, representing ever-lasting love.
- The cufflinks are made with strong barrell fittings.
- Designed and made in Ireland and is exclusively available from Arnua.
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay office and stamped Made in Ireland.
- Your Claddagh Knot cufflinks will arrive beautifully presented in our luxury custom jewellery box.
- Accompanied by a gift card, one side explains the meaning of the design whilst the other side is blank, perfect for adding your own personal message if you are purchasing the cufflinks as a gift.
Claddagh Knot Cufflinks
- Crown to tip of heart 11.5mm
- Weight 7 grams
- Your Arnua order will be shipped worldwide by free insured, registered post. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with your receipt and tracking number. Click here for estimated shipping timeframe.
- Expedited 1 - 3 day delivery service via courier is available at checkout if you need your order delivered urgently.