- This heavyweight Sterling Silver Claddagh bangle is beautifully crafted with an intricately detailed Celtic Knot design with a featured heart.
- The first Claddagh Ring originated over 400 years ago in a small fishing village outside Galway called Claddagh. The Claddagh's distinctive design features two hands clasping a heart surmounted by a crown. The elements of this symbol are said to correspond to the qualities of love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown).
- Specifications: width 14mm x depth - Weight approx 60 grams.
- Available with a polished or oxidised finish.
- Hallmarked in the Irish assay office in Dublin castle.
- Each Claddagh bangle comes with a complimentary gift card so you can let your loved one know the meaning behind the design. One page has a brief description of the Celtic Knot and the other page explains how to wear it based on your relationship ststus. Your Celtic bangle will arrive beautifully presented in the luxury Arnua gift box via FREE INSURED REGISTERED POST to ensure its safe and timely arrival.
Sterling Silver Claddagh Cuff Bangle
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase return it to us for a full refund of the purchase price. You refund will be issued upon receipt of the retured goods.
Please note: You are responsible for the safe return of the item, as such it is recommended using a tracked shipping method.